The Orb + Alan Parker

Grey Clouds

Maybe you don’t live in Arizona. Maybe you can’t see the stars at night. This is for those days when you’re just not feeling fluffy.

mp3 | The Orb and Alan Parker – Grey Clouds

This entry was posted in Music. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

12 Comments

1. shayla
    Posted July 18, 2007 at 3:23 pm | Permalink

That just brings warmth to my soul.

Bless you, hearing it just the one time was not nearly enough.

I TOLD YOU! It was gray and…. gray.

2. Julie
    Posted August 20, 2007 at 1:45 pm | Permalink

I lived in Huddersfield and the skies were gray and monotonous too, perhaps more rain than sun…

3. Posted August 28, 2007 at 6:06 am | Permalink

Quality tune. heared it on radio 1 on the way home from creamfields.

4. pete
    Posted August 30, 2007 at 7:05 am | Permalink

What’s it got to do with Huddersfield?
    Thought they are talking about Watford

5. liam
    Posted September 8, 2007 at 12:48 pm | Permalink

awsome tune love it, just cant …….

6. Posted October 4, 2007 at 4:51 am | Permalink

Wicked tune!
    I was at Glastonbury in 2003 and the Orb played there – And in defense of England… That year was very hot and the night of the Orb event with about 20,000 people there was very nice weather! Especially when they played ‘Little fluffy clouds’ So remember its not always shit in England just 90% of the time.

7. Posted October 4, 2007 at 4:52 am | Permalink

Sorry… I meant 1993!

8. Posted April 9, 2008 at 9:13 am | Permalink

I’ve been looking ALL OVER for this track… Is it available on any commercial releases or anywhere at all for that matter?

9. Kevin
    Posted April 9, 2008 at 12:45 pm | Permalink

David: As far as I know, it’s only available on the Annie Nightingale Y4K mix.

10. Lori
    Posted April 9, 2008 at 2:30 pm | Permalink

Ack! I can’t open the file!

11. Posted July 24, 2009 at 8:50 am | Permalink

This song has now been found on Spotify – Gray Clouds, The Orb & Alan Parker.

12. Posted March 2, 2013 at 7:39 am | Permalink

Today, I went to the beach front with my children. I found a
    sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She placed the
    shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and
    it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!
    LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell
    someone!